Saturday, February 13, 2010

Turning the Pages has Moved

Turning the Pages has moved to Wordpress!

Come visit me at my new location where you can read my latest review of Cutting For Stone by Abraham Verghese, participate in polls, and leave your input on the hottest reads by Brichta Books.

You can also follow BrichtaBooks on Twitter for the latest updates on what I'm reading, book clubs I'm attending, and the latest poll results from readers like yourself.

On a personal note, I'd like to thank all my readers, both near and far, who've stuck with me during this initial phase of Brichta Books' growth. According to my analytics engine Turning the Pages has been viewed by readers as far away as Braga, Portugal, Lambeth, England, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, and by web browsers all across the United States.

Reading and writing has always been my passion, which I can see now is shared by so many. I hope you will come with me to my new location, and continue follow my posts and recommendations.

Thank You as always,

Julie Brichta

No comments:

Post a Comment